The Crucial P2 1TB PCIe NVME M.2 SSD is the perfect addition to your setup for work or play. It features NVME technology for accelerated performance and enough storage for all your needs.
Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary boot-up speeds can frustrate your best-laid plans. Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
The Crucial P2 solid-state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with an NVMe/PCIe interface on the system side and 4-channels of Micron NAND Flash internally. The SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The SSD is designed to use the NVMe/PCIe interface efficiently during both READs and WRITEs while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. SSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption and extended reliability.
- 2400 MB/s read speed
- 1800 MB/s write speed
- Faster load times with reduced power consumption
- NVMe™ PCIe® interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form factor: m2_2280
- Sequential Read: 2,400 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 1800 MB/s
- Interface: PCIe G3 1×4 / NVMe
- Dimensions: 22 x 80 x 2.40 mm
- Weight: 170g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Crucial P2 1TB PCIe NVME M.2 SSD – Black x1